Scramble Squares By B.Dazzle

By | 2017-12-16T12:28:57+00:00 May 19th, 2006|All Puzzles, iPhone/iPad Puzzle Games|7 Comments

Scramble Squares by B.Dazzle Inc. are easy to play but hard to solve puzzles. The puzzle consist of 9 square puzzle pieces and they call it “perhaps the World’s Most Challenging Puzzle”.

B-Dazzle Inc. offers you also the opportunity to play and solve Scramble Squares on-line. Don’t forget you can not only re-arrange the puzzle pieces but also rotate them by clicking on them. Scramble Squares is more than a sliding puzzle.

For me this puzzle is not really new I already have a more difficult and large version of this sort puzzles called Magic Triangle in my puzzle collection consisting of 24 triangles. But it is always nice to try something out before you buy it. I think not only adults but also children would love to solve this puzzle. Happy Puzzling!

Update1: Buy Scramble Squares at Amazon.com
Update2: Also there is an on-line Solver for Scramble Squares & Crazy Turtle Solver
Update 3: Buy Scramble Squares for iPhone/iPad/iPod

Tags: Puzzle Game

About the Author:

A person with a love and passion for puzzles.

7 Comments

1. Anonymous December 22, 2007 at 17:55

dammit, i want pictures of solved puzzles. I can’t find them anywhere on the net.

2. Anonymous December 25, 2007 at 03:43

Yea, me too. I want to see the answer… I’m frustrated!!!

3. Anonymous December 5, 2008 at 06:43

This is rediculous you say there are puzzles but no where is there a way to see any completed puzzles. So prove to us that they are really puzzles that are able to go together. Cant find answers anywhere and lots of people are getting very frustrated and we want to see some proof that you are not just messing with peoples heads!!!!!!!!

4. Anonymous December 26, 2008 at 23:39

I CAN’T FIGURE OUT THE INSECT ONE! IF ANYONE CAN, PLEASE REPLY….WE’VE BEEN WORKING FOR HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Anonymous March 2, 2009 at 14:50

Look at the smaller bugs on the squares. Orient each square with (lets say) the ladybugs going the same direction and it will limit the number of ways the squares will go together. good luck

6. Seth November 8, 2014 at 20:05

I did compleate this puzzle I took a pic of it but no clue how I could show you lol

7. Passion for Puzzles November 10, 2014 at 16:50

As soon as we get them we will put them up on the site.