At speedcubing.com I read about a new version of a robot called RuBot II which solves Rubik’s Cube. Solving Rubik’s Cube is one thing, but building a real looking robot solving Rubik’s Cube is really something else.
RuBot II has been built by Pete Redmond from Dublin in Ireland. It has to be the coolest looking robot solver ever with sound and music. There are cameras in the eyes of the head that scan the cube before the pneumatic arms solve it. It usually solves the Cube in a max of about 50 seconds (not including the scan) no matter how much it is mixed up.
You can watch Rubot II video a 1 minute and 50 seconds video via YouTube. Happy Puzzling!
Check out other Rubik’s Cube Robots solving Rubik’s Cube:
- CubeStormer – The Worlds Fastest Lego Mindstorms Speedcubing Robot
- RuBot II – The Fastest Robot Set A New Guinness World Record For Solving Rubik’s Cube
- Tilted Twister – a Lego Mindstorms Rubik’s Cube Robot
- Lego Mindstorm Rubik’s Cube Solver
- Kawasaki’s Rubik Solving Robot
- FischerTechnic Rubik’s Cube Solver Robot
Tags: Rubik’s Cube