The Kawasaki heavy Industry Group delivers a vast array of cutting edge products. On May 17th, 2006, the Kawasaki Good Times World opened at Kobe Meriken Park.
This museum is showcasing Kawasaki’s origins, our more than century-long history and our products. one of the things you can watch is a Rubik’s Cube solving robot. Not as nice designed as Rubot II, but as the say functional.
At the website Kawasaki Good Time World you can watch a video with a their robot. Via the Virtual Tour you can watch a 26 seconds video called Performing Robot. Happy Puzzling!
Check out other Rubik’s Cube Robots solving Rubik’s Cube:
- CubeStormer – The Worlds Fastest Lego Mindstorms Speedcubing Robot
- RuBot II – The Fastest Robot Set A New Guinness World Record For Solving Rubik’s Cube
- Tilted Twister – a Lego Mindstorms Rubik’s Cube Robot
- Lego Mindstorm Rubik’s Cube Solver
- RuBot II – The Rubik’s cube solving robot
- FischerTechnic Rubik’s Cube Solver Robot
Tags: Rubik’s Cube | Robot | Kawasaki