Jumble.com is the new flagship site for “everything Jumble.” The site also offers a Jumble shopping experience where fans can buy books, board games and other puzzle and game products. Later this spring, Jumble.com will feature a Jumble “Player’s Forum” and a blog where Jumble creators David Hoyt, Mike Argirion and Jeff Knurek discuss classic and new Jumble puzzle games. Now you can already find some printable Jumble puzzle games, online Jumble puzzle games, and Jumble puzzle games for your mobile.
Jumble has been the most popular and most syndicated word puzzle in newspapers for more than fifty years and has a fanatical player base in print. In the last ten months, TMS and their game development and publishing partners uClick have created interactive and mobile versions of the popular newspaper puzzles-Daily Jumble, Jumble for Kids and Jumble Crosswords — and five all-new Jumble-themed games, with more to come.
The Daily Jumble, Jumble for Kids and Jumble Crosswords interactive and mobile games feature the same daily clues and answers found in more than 600 newspapers in the United States and abroad. The new games are:
- Jumble Word Vault : requires unscrambling words using the dials on a bank vault and offers nested vaults, each getting more difficult.
- Jumble Solitaire : combines the phenomenally successful interactive solitaire game play with Jumble : uses letters and scrambled words instead of card suits.
- Jumpin’ Jumble : the thinking person’s game of checkers requires the player to build word chains by jumping board squares.
- Jumble Jong : adds a Jumble twist to the popular game of Mah Jong.
- Word Web : players build words on a spider’s web while trying to fit in new letters that drop onto the web and beat the clock.
Tags: Puzzle Game