The Rules are simple:
1. Rows and columns are divided into compartments of white squares.
2. Squares in compartments need to be filled in with single numbers.
3. These must complete a ‘straight’. A straight is a set of numbers with no gaps and in any order.
4. No single number can repeat in any row or column.
5. Clues in black cells remove that number as an option in that row and column, and are not part of any straight.
Str8ts Puzzle has a daily on-line versions for you to solve. Happy Puzzling!
Tags: Puzzle | Sudoku