More than two years ago I already wrote about Akari, a light bulb puzzle game.
Now you can also play Akari online from Puzzle Arena. Akari puzzle have very simple rules (like Slitherlink), but guide you through a logical complex world. Light up all empty squares by placing light bulbs according to the following rules:
– A number indicates how may light bulbs are next to it, vertically and horizontally
– Each light bulb illuminates all unblocked squares in its row and column
– Every square must be illuminated
– One light bulb must never illuminate by another light bulb
– When all rooms are illuminated, it’s finished
Instructions on how to play Akari online can be found at the Akari instructions page of Puzzle Arena. Happy Puzzling!
Tags: Puzzle Game