This years World Rubik’s Cube Championship 2009 was the 5th World Championship and took place on October 9/10/11, 2009 in Düsseldorf, Germany.
Here are the results:
1. Breandan Vallance won the World Rubik’s Cube Championship 2009 with an average of 10.74 seconds.
2. Erik Akkersdijk (11.52)
3. Tomasz Zolnowski finished third (11.64)
- Dan Cohen 4×4 36.46 (single)
- Yumu Tabuchi Rubik’s Cube One-handed 16.90 (average)
- Michal Halczuk 7×7 3:43.15 (single)
- Piotr Michal Padlewski Square-1 10.96 (single)
- Bálint Bodor Megaminx 57.94 (single).
The complete list of results is available via the World Cube Association website.
Tags: Rubik’s Cube