If you like Sudoku and/or Kakuro puzzles you will probably also like CALKuro.
The original name of this puzzle is Kenken but this online version is called CALkuro and is a combination between Sudoku and Kakuro. A CALkuro grid is made up of different colored Sets, each consisting of one or more Cells. To solve the puzzle, the correct number must be placed in each of the Cells according to the following rules:
- Fill in the Cells without repeating a number in any row or column.
- A number may be repeated in a Set, but not in a row or column.
- For a 4×4 puzzle use the numbers 1-4, for a 6×6 puzzle use the numbers 1-6 and so on.
- The numbers in each Set (set of heavily-outlined same-coloured cells) must combine to equal the number in the top corner using the arithmetic sign in the top corner.
- Sets with just one cell can be filled in straight away with the number in the top corner.
- Enter option numbers at the bottom of each cell.