Weblog > Rubik’s Puzzle Galaxy: RUSH
Rubik’s Puzzle Galaxy: RUSH is a new 3D puzzle game with more than 70 challenging levels for Wii. Players need to guide Cubes to color coded exit points. Using the Wii intuitive Remote Controllers, players herd the colored coded cubes along by using Conveyors Belts, Warps, Stop Signs, Directional Signs and Splits
Rubik’s Puzzle Galaxy: RUSH Highlights:
- Original 3D puzzle solving game play
- More than 70 brain-busting levels
- Tailor-made Wii Remote control scheme
- Conveyor Belts, Warps, Stop Signs, Directional Signs, Splits, and more
- Stylish environments
- Classic Rubik’s Cube in four sizes
- Tutorial on how to solve the original Rubik’s Cube
- Unique score mode
- Online leader boards
RUSH also includes the original Rubik’s Cube as a bonus. Players can attempt to solve one of the four different size Cubes alone or against a second player, or learn how to solve the classic Rubik’s Cube.
Rubik’s Puzzle Galaxy: Rush, rated E for Everyone/PEGI 3+. RUSH for WiiWare will launch on December 11th 2009 in Europe and on the 14th 2009 in the US. Price will be 600 Wii Points. Happy Puzzling!