RuBot II set a new Guinness world record for the worlds fastest robot to solve a Rubik’s cube.
You can see RuBot’s II World Record attempt via YouTube. Most good speedcubers can solve a cube in an average of 20 seconds. RuBot’s average is 35 seconds.
If you like to know more about Rubot II please read also our previous blog entry about Rubot II. Happy Puzzling!
Check out other Rubik’s Cube Robots solving Rubik’s Cube:
- CubeStormer – The Worlds Fastest Lego Mindstorms Speedcubing Robot
- Tilted Twister – a Lego Mindstorms Rubik’s Cube Robot
- Lego Mindstorm Rubik’s Cube Solver
- Kawasaki’s Rubik Solving Robot
- RuBot II – The Rubik’s cube solving robot
- FischerTechnic Rubik’s Cube Solver Robot
Tags: Rubik’s Cube